A friend recently developed tendonitis from typing/piano/Overwatch 12-14 hrs/day and I sent them my list of resources, collected over many years of me worrying about long-term effects of computer usage. Here they are.
- “Voice Driven Development” - Talk by Emily Shea on fighting RSI using Talon, an OSS software project
- g Heavy Industries: Stenography keyboards made by a person with strong friendly hacker energy (tweet)
- Old xkcd blog post about a quick-to-learn one-hand mirrored keyboard layout
- My collection of random wrist stretches posted to the internet
- Company that sells Ergodox keyboards